Join the Center for Information-Development Management for the eighteenth annual Content Management Strategies/DITA North America Conference in Reston, Virginia on April 4-6 2016. We are a community of people who believe that international standards, structured content, reuse capabilities, and multiple media delivery are the directions of the future.
You should attend if:
- You’re considering investing in a component-based Content Management System and want to meet others who have done so
- You’re thinking about implementing the OASIS DITA standard for structured content in your organization
- You want to learn about the new ISO/IEEE/IEC Content Management Standard 26531 and the upcoming IOS/IEEE/IEC standard for review and testing documentation
- You want to meet others who are engaged in the DITA community worldwide
- You want to learn how to publish topic-based content using faceted search
- Others in your company want to develop structured content but need authoring tools that hide XML complexity
Meet publications professionals who have implemented content management strategies and the OASIS DITA standard in their organizations. Hear from key tool developers who are actively supporting the standards-based community.