CIDM invites you to present at CMS/DITA North America 2018. A gathering of wise people are waiting to learn from you. Please note that all presentations will be scheduled for 40 minutes.
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 18, 2017
Everyone has a story to tell and we look forward to hearing yours! CIDM is currently looking for speakers on any subject related to information development, which might include:
- Implementing a component Content Management System
- Adopting DITA, Markdown, or other XML structures
- Reusing content
- Creating corporate taxonomies
- Incorporating social media strategies
- Managing teams
- Collaborating across the enterprise
- Optimizing content for translation
By submitting a presentation proposal, you agree to the following:
I understand that if my presentation is accepted for the conference that
- I will be able to attend the Content Management Strategies/DITA North America Conference at no cost (One complimentary registration per presentation only).
- I am responsible for my own travel expenses.
- I will make this presentation at the conference or find a suitable replacement if I am unable to attend.
- If I am co-presenting with a customer, I will ensure that the customer is able to attend.
- All commercial vendors wishing to present a commercial-free presentation at the conference will be required to exhibit if accepted.
- I agree not to repeat the same presentation that I am giving at CMS/DITA North America at any meeting, conference, convention, seminar or other group gathering for the period of 150 days before the Event and 150 days following the Event.