Join the Center for Information-Development Management for the nineteenth annual Content
Management Strategies/DITA North America Conference in San Diego, California on April 24-26 2017.
We are a community of people who believe that international standards, structured content, reuse
capabilities, and multiple media delivery are the directions of the future.
Meet our Keynote Speaker:
Jared Spool is the founder of User Interface Engineering and a leading expert on user experience (UX) design. Jared is co-founder of Center Centre.
Author of Web Usability: A Designer’s Guide
Co-author of Web Anatomy: Interaction Design Frameworks that Work
You should attend if:
- You’re considering investing in a component-based Content Management System and wantto meet others who have done so
- You’re thinking about implementing the OASIS DITA standard for structured content inyour organization
- You want to learn about the new ISO/IEEE/IEC Content Management Standard 26531 andthe upcoming IOS/IEEE/IEC standard for review and testing documentation
- You want to meet others who are engaged in the DITA community worldwide
- You want to learn how to publish topic-based content using faceted search
- Others in your company want to develop structured content but need authoring toolsthat hide XML complexity
Meet publications professionals who have implemented content management strategies and the OASIS
DITA standard in their organizations. Hear from key tool developers who are actively supporting
the standards-based community.