Recipe for success: Guiding SMEs to make contributions in DITA – Just add AuthorBridge
Join our Technology Test Kitchen to try out AuthorBridge, Stilo’s web based XML editor that enables SMEs to easily create structured content without requiring any knowledge of DITA or its complexities. Its unique architecture provides a Guided + Fluid authoring experience that sets it apart from other XML editors.
- No knowledge of DITA or XML is required
What you’ll need to bring:
- All you need to bring is your laptop! We will provide sample content
- If you prefer, you can bring your own DITA content to work with
What you’ll take away:
- The knowledge of how to edit and review existing DITA topics and to quickly create new ones in a collaborative environment between SMEs and technical authors
- A free 30-day trial of AuthorBridge, which you can continue to use following the conference
Meet the Chef
As VP, Development and Professional Services, Patrick heads up all new product development at Stilo and is actively engaged in the successful deployment of content processing solutions for publishing clients. Major ongoing product development efforts include OmniMark, the leading high-performance content processing platform; Migrate, the world’s first cloud XML content conversion service and AuthorBridge, a web-based XML editor for non-technical users. Patrick has been associated with best practices for complex content processing for over a decade, and has successfully delivered custom solutions on behalf of organizations in the automotive, airline, defence and commercial publishing sectors.
With a B.Sc. degree in Mathematics and a M.Sc. in Computer Science from McGill University, he leads an expert team of highly talented content processing specialists.