CIDM invites you to submit your presentation ideas for CMS/DITA North America 2019. Please note that all presentations will be scheduled for 40 minutes.
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 1, 2018
A gathering of wise people are waiting to learn from you!
Everyone has a story to tell and we look forward to hearing yours! CIDM is currently looking for speakers on any subject related to information development, which might include:
- Implementing a component Content Management System
- Adopting DITA, Markdown, or other XML structures
- Reusing content
- Creating corporate taxonomies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Incorporating social media strategies
- Managing teams of any size
- Collaborating across the enterprise
- Optimizing content for translation
- Agile practices
- Incorporating Learning & Training with publication teams
- Working with SME’s
- Emerging Technologies: IoT, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, etc.
- Other ideas? We’d love to hear about it!
By submitting a presentation proposal, you agree to the following:
I understand that if my presentation is accepted for the conference that
- I will be able to attend the Content Management Strategies/DITA North America Conference at no cost (One complimentary registration per presentation only).
- I am responsible for my own travel expenses.
- I will make this presentation at the conference or find a suitable replacement if I am unable to attend.
- If I am co-presenting with a customer, I will ensure that the customer is able to attend.
- The registration fee for Co-Presenters is discounted 50%.
- All commercial vendors wishing to present a commercial-free presentation at the conference will be required to exhibit if accepted.
- I agree not to repeat the same presentation that I am giving at CMS/DITA North America at any meeting, conference, convention, seminar or other group gathering for the period of 150 days before the Event and 150 days following the Event.