Join the Center for Information-Development Management for the 21st Annual Content Management Strategies/DITA North America Conference in Durham, North Carolina on April 15-17, 2019.
We are a community of people who believe that international standards, structured content, reuse capabilities, and multiple media delivery are the directions of the future.
You should attend if:
- You’re considering investing in a component-based Content Management System and want to meet others who have done so
- You’re interested in enhancing your users’ experience
- You’re interested in learning about the Internet of Things (IoT) and how it can improve your content
- You’re thinking about implementing the OASIS DITA standard for structured content in your organization
- You want to hear tips and tricks from others who are engaged in the DITA community worldwide
- You would like to see how your peers are using taxonomies to improve their processes
- You would like to learn how to successfully navigate an Agile environment
- You would like to learn how to successfully navigate through your recent Merge/Acquisition
- You are interested in learning about emerging technologies
- Others in your company want to develop structured content but need authoring tools that hide XML complexity
The Content Management Strategies/DITA conference offers many unique networking opportunities! Join us to meet publications professionals who have implemented content management strategies and the OASIS DITA standard in their organizations. Hear from key tool developers who are actively supporting the standards-based community.