The Balanced Scorecard: Measuring success before, during, and after content development
How do you measure the impact of your technical information and the success of the team that creates it? What metrics should you be tracking before, during, and after content development? In this presentation, Dawn unveils a balanced scorecard of KPIs to monitor the entire process: from planning to development to user acceptance.
In this session you will learn:
- To define a balanced set of metrics that provide a complete picture of a content experience ecosystem while creating the right environment and behaviors to reach the goals.
- To define the critical success factors of a content experience ecosystem.
- To track leading and lagging KPIs within each critical factor.
- To ensure measurements reinforce the expected outcome.
- To define success in both quantitative and qualitative terms.
Meet the presenter
Dawn Stevens is the President, and owner of Comtech Services and the Director of the Center for Information-Development Management. With over 25 years of experience, including 15 years at Comtech, Dawn has practical experience in virtually every role within a documentation and training department, including project management, instructional design, writing, editing, and multimedia programming. With both engineering and technical communication degrees, Dawn combines a solid technical foundation with strong writing and design skills to identify and remove the challenges her clients face in producing usable, technical information and training.