The 20th annual Content Management Strategies/DITA North America conference is hosted by the Center for Information-Development Management (CIDM
). As an exhibitor, we hope that you will share in the significant professional and business benefits of this conference. We are a community of people who believe that international standards, structured content, reuse capabilities, and multiple media delivery are the directions of the future. The conference is organized as a 3-day event. This event will primarily attract managers and project leads responsible for making product decisions for their organizations. Presenting your product at this year’s Content Management Strategies/DITA North America Conference allows you to show participants your products first-hand and, just as important, to hear their concerns about what they want the products to do.
- Participation in the exhibitor reception on Monday night, April 24th, where participants can leisurely visit your table and discuss your product in-depth
- An exhibitor table with a draped tablecloth, electrical outlets and internet
- Full-color logo on the website and listing as an exhibitor on the conference banner
- One 8.5×11 flyer to be posted in the mobile app and post conference website **
- A maximum of two (2) free registrations
** Provided all submission deadlines are met
For more information and pricing about becoming an exhibitor, please fill out the form below and you will be contacted. Exhibit space is limited so reserve your table now!
If cancellation is necessary, we will refund your exhibitor fee, less a $200 administrative fee if you cancel more than six weeks in advance. We will refund 50% of the conference exhibitor fee for cancellations made less than six weeks in advance. If you do not attend and do not notify us of your cancellation, there is no refund.